[TiLUG] Fwd: 'C' Programmer Contract - 6 month rolling - Wales

Emanuele Quinto emanuele.quinto@gmail.com
Ven 27 Set 2013 14:43:10 CEST

Erano anni che non ne vedevo... C in VMS...

Lo usavo sui VAX dell'università. Un sistema inaffondabile peraltro.

ema

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dom Hodgson <dom.hodgson@g2recruitment.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Subject: 'C' Programmer Contract - 6 month rolling - Wales
To: "Quinto, Emanuele" <EMANUELE.QUINTO@gmail.com>

Position:  'C' Programmer Contract
Duration: 6 month rolling
Location: Wales

My client is looking for a  'C' Programmer Contract on contract.
Looking for someone to carry out continuous improvement activities on
the existing VMS 'C' software and models and support other teams in
the delivery of major projects.
Minimum of 5 years' experience of developing complex software in the
'C' programming language in a command line environment, knowledge of
the VMS operating system would be an advantage but full training will
be provided.

If interested in the role please send your CV or get in touch.

Regards,

Dom Hodgson
g2 recruitment solutions

t: 0117 968 9000
f: 0117 968 9001
e: dom.hodgson@g2recruitment.com
w: www.g2recruitment.com

Search for candidates or use our range of Client Services at
www.g2recruitment.com/clients

Register your CV to be considered for unadvertised jobs or use our
Candidate Services and search our comprehensive job list at
www.g2recruitment.com/candidates

Notice of Confidentiality

This e-mail (and its attachment(s) if any) is intended for the named
addressee(s) only. It contains information which may be confidential
and which may also be privileged.  If you have received this
transmission in error please contact the sender.

To find details of how g2 recruitment solutions process and hold data
see our Privacy Policy at www.g2recruitment.com/privacy

IMPORTANT NOTICE
=============
G2 Recruitment Solutions Limited is registered in England and Wales -
Company Registration No: 04940199
G2 Recruitment International Limited is registered in England and
Wales - Company Registration No: 08341093
Registered office at Broad Quay House, Prince Street, Bristol  BS1
4DJ, United Kingdom.

All and any business undertaken by G2 Recruitment Solutions Limited or
G2 Recruitment International Limited relating to the introduction of
independent contractors is subject to our General Contract Terms and
all business relating to permanent staff is subject to our Client
Terms of Business for the Introduction of Permanent Staff, which in
both cases are attached or are available on request.

--
Emanuele Quinto
My mother used to say to me, "Elwood" - she always called me Elwood -