[TiLUG] ID:PO:B581759456940151SO

Tosymila Chenovick goalgoal-reysol623@i.softbank.jp
Mar 4 Lug 2017 17:02:26 CEST

Hi there, how are you?
I did not assume that write this message. I was afraid, and even now as may be you have another woman? But nevertheless I decided. I made and smiling now.
My name is' Ausymila. I would like very much to get response from you and I would say much
more about me. I am from, Serbia. I am 28 y.o.
I am kind, serious, good looking girl. I amcertain in me. I enjoy this life, people, grain. And also I am very energy woman and in life in general. Try to be an outspoken woman drive a healthy lifestyle. I do a individual self-development, visit beauty salon and much running. I do much various hobbies, training. want to find  my beloved, I hope that our plans are the same and so we can begin ourdialogue on this beautiful note.
For me most important to find a right man for life. I don't want any games with feelings! It's impossible play on peeople's feelings.
Looking forward  your answer. I could send you my pic at first, and also if want to see more pics from me. Also I would like to see your photos and wish you send it soon? wish you good day. I will look for your answer.  With best regards Ausymila!