[TiLUG] New Arrivals! This is How We Get Ready for Summer

Ray-Ban Outlet jarjes@jiancaizhuangshiw.com
Lun 11 Set 2017 09:01:48 CEST

        Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any       emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam                WHAT'S NEW     COLLECTIONS     Best Sellers     Frame Types     Lens Types                                  RB3527 Active Lifestyle 012/83
$330.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
    Aviator Large Metal RB3025 002/4J
$355.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
    RB2180 Highstreet 601/71
$359.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
                © 2017 Rayban Oline Store
This email was sent       to tilug@lists.linux.it.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not       respond to this message.
Address:"""3733 huntington valley dr.", dallas, texas, 75249         05:007:014 Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.
01:009:027 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
02:030:016 And thou shalt take the atonement money of the children of Israel, and shalt appoint it for the service of the tabernacle of the congregation; that it may be a memorial unto the children of Israel before the LORD, to make an atonement for your souls.
03:022:013 But if the priest's daughter be a widow, or divorced, and have no child, and is returned unto her father's house, as in her youth, she shall eat of her father's meat: but there shall be no stranger eat thereof.
02:036:034 And he overlaid the boards with gold, and made their rings of gold to be places for the bars, and overlaid the bars with gold.
42:008:007 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it.
23:065:012 Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
39:002:017 Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?
24:051:020 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;
38:009:015 The LORD of hosts shall defend them; and they shall devour, and subdue with sling stones; and they shall drink, and make a noise as through wine; and they shall be filled like bowls, and as the corners of the altar.
23:040:003 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
42:006:026 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
47:009:007 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
45:011:011 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
52:003:009 For what thanks can we render to God again for you, for all the joy wherewith we joy for your sakes before our God;
01:018:024 Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?
42:001:040 And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.
40:005:016 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
06:009:005 And old shoes and clouted upon their feet, and old garments upon them; and all the bread of their provision was dry and mouldy.
05:005:010 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
05:005:029 O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!
06:015:044 And Keilah, and Achzib, and Mareshah; nine cities with their villages:
42:007:009 When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
51:001:002 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
43:006:061 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
45:002:002 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
59:001:003 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.