[TiLUG] This Email Message For This Email Address Owner (tilug@lists.linux.it) ... Reply Back Immediately

International Lottery Office lotto@megajackpot.com
Mer 23 Ott 2019 14:48:31 CEST

 Attention:  tilug@lists.linux.it;
 We need to say congratulate you and your family today that you are among one of our yearly winner of $5.5 Million US Dollars; your email address was selected among the two (2) lucky winners today. We have chosen your email address ( tilug@lists.linux.it  ) as one of the winner. These year emails address lottery pool, held in our collation centre. Please here is your Secret Winning Code: 74BDB27838 ,  You are the only winner from your country.
 Your email address ( tilug@lists.linux.it ) was selected in a raffle-draw that was made for the MEGAJACPOT ONLINE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY for the year 2019 with the lucky number (MG-225-7736), so we need your fast response so that you can proceed with the claim process of your winnings.We have our fudiaciary agent in Australia,who will help you process your lottery winning to your bank account today. Once we receive your email message with all the requested informations. We are going to proceed with the release of your winning amount today. however, you can denounce your winning also if you wanted to do that. You should provide us with the below details about yourself, so that we can process the release of your lottery winning amount today.

 Provide the below details :
 1. Complete Name:
2. Complete Delivery Address:
3. Your Date of Birth:
4. Occupation:
5. Tel / Mobile:
6. Country:

 You should provide us with the above informations asap.
 Thanks
Mr. James Maloney
International Winners Director .
 Note: For security reasons and due to the mix-up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this notification strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by non-participants of this program. BE WARNED"
.