Compensation Partner

Ginawilliams@oceanicbanknigeria.com Ginawilliams@oceanicbanknigeria.com
Dom 2 Dic 2007 22:32:38 CET

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail gets to you in a perfect condition. I am using this

opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of funds into your account due to one reason or the other best

known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the Cheque out of the bank to someone else account who was capable of

assisting me in this worthwhile venture.

Due to your efforts, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and

show my gratitude to you with the sum of $680, 000.00 United States Of America Dollars I have authorized my secretary Miss gina

williams who is in position of the Cheque to guide you on how to obtain the Cheque and ensure that it is released to you .

My dear friend I will advice you to contact my secretary  Miss gina williams. The name and contact address of Miss gina willims is as

follows.
Name: Miss gina williams
Email: ginawilliams2007@gmail.com
Tele : + 234-1-4354794

Furnish her with your information like;
Your full name.............
your contact address..................
your phone numbers.................
Mailing address........

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand In Nepal.

Finally remember that I have forwarded instructions to Miss gina williams on your behalf to send the Cheque to you as soon as you

contact her without delay.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless you and your

family.

Hope to hear from you as soon as you receive the fund.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.