Contact My Secretary For Your Compensation

Barrister James Eze barr.jameseze@yahoo.ca
Gio 13 Dic 2007 22:46:34 CET

Dear Friend,

  Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay Presently ,I'm in Paraguay with the partner for some projects with the money.

  Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite that it failed us at that time, due to no trust. Now, I want you to contact my secretary,her name is Miss. Linda Batwell and her email address is (lindabatwell2000@myway.com) Arrange with her on how the total sum of ( $950,000.00usd) will reach you safely which I have already kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

  So feel free to get in touch with my secretary Miss. Linda Batwell and discuss with her on how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact her to receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. As at this moment,I am very busy here because of the  projects which I and the new partner have at hand.

  Finally,remember that I have forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best regards,

Barr. James Eze (esq)