I look forward to hear from you

Mr. Song Lile songlille@yahoo.com.hk
Lun 17 Dic 2007 15:56:49 CET

Good Day

I'm Mr. Song Li, I work with the Hang Seng Bank here in Hong Kong. Although the internet is very hard place to meet people because you don't know what to trust or what to believe and what not to.

I have an obscured business suggestion for you. There is the sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank "Hang Seng Bank" Hong kong. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which mean no one would ever come forward to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sun transferred out of my bank into your account.

Please do not be offended with the manner I contacted you. It was necessitated by the urgency and nature of this transaction. Should you be interested please send me your,

1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address

Kind Regards,