Asalmalekum my Honourable,

Aadab Mohammed aadabohammed_05@yahoo.co.jp
Mer 21 Nov 2007 14:58:53 CET

Asalmalekum my Honourable,

I wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. l am Miss Aadab Mohammed from Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. l write to inform you my desire to investing my money into a lucrative business in your country

My mother Farah Mohammed died when I was a small child in a private hospital here in Abidjan during her pregnancy period with her baby. Since then my father Hassan Mohammed, took me so special. Before my father's death on 12th march 2004,  he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of twelve million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars. (USD$12,500,000) deposited in a Bank  here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire, that he wanted to use this fund to invest more in his cocoa business in Ivory Coast here.

Please, can you be sincere to me and use this money to invest in buying some houses and hotels for me in your country, because my uncle and his agents have been threatening to kill and have everything away from me. Then after the money being transferred to you, you will help in getting me a visa to I come over your country for the rest of my life and pay you your compensation for the successful secured of the fund.

Moreover, after your  thinking and feel to do me this favour, you can mail me so that l can tell you how to transfer you the money very secretly or you can fly down here if you feel like.

So, do not delay in mailing me if you feel like assisting me in this problem. Insha'Allah.

My regards,
Aadab Mohammed.