China cell phone

Jonson jonson158@yahoo.cn
Mer 17 Dic 2008 17:16:23 CET

Dear
Good day and Compliments!
We have the Pleasure to recommend ourselves. Our company is a cell phone manufacturer. We are best service. Our products are high quality, lower price.
We are displaying products of our company - 3X Optical Zoom Flex (Auto-focus) Camera, 3.0-mega Pixel Digital Camera, Dual SIM cards, Dual standby Slide turned screen Mobile TV phone!
I attached the technical notices of the Products, please check it. More product information, please visit our site: http://www.kanwin.net/product.html. I am writing for keeping in touch with you for further business. If any inquiry, welcome here and I will try my best to satisfy you
We look forward to hearing from you again. Thank you.
Best regards!
Contact: Jonson
site: www.kanwin.net
Msn: Jonson.cn@live.cn
E-mail: Jonson82@yahoo.cn
KANWIN TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD