This company is being noticed

Sarah.Wright1776 Sarah.Wright1776@hotmail.com
Gio 14 Feb 2008 14:15:44 CET

Just as we predicted. PERT shows a 17% gain closeing at .42. We see no reason why this one will not go over the $1 mark.

Pert announced tuesday having twenty-one issued and pending patents on its technology.  Said to be the most significant fastener design in 25 years.

TineLok vibration-proof fastening system which incorporates its proprietary and patented enhanced locking nut and bolt system do not loosen or vibrate.

This design is critical to many military applications. The US Navy has been testing this technology now for over a year.

Buy in low First thing Thurs! Watch it climb for huge profits