Contact Mr.Valentine Duke For Your Cheque

Compensation Head Office chrisj@info.org
Sab 5 Gen 2008 14:16:37 CET

 My Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international business man.

 Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed, I want  to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of US$850,000.00  (Eight Hundred Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) I have authorized the Finance  House where I deposited the money to issue you  international certified bank  draft cashable at your bank.

 Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the  total sum.  Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in  transferring those funds despite the fact that it  failed us some how.

 My dear, I will like you to contact the CEO in  charge of the finance house  Mr.Valentine Duke for the collection of this international certified bank draft.

 COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICE
 CONTACT AGENT: Mr.Valentine Duke
 EMAIL:mr.valentined@yahoo.dk
 PHONE : +234-80-3858-6542

 Ask him to send to you the total $850,000 (Eight Hundred Fifty Thousand US Dollars)  which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to  assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts  at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr.Valentine Duke and  instruction him where to send the amount to you.

 Please do let me know immediately you receive it so  that we can share the joy  after all the suffering at that time. At the moment,  I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the  new partner are having at  hand. Remember that I had forwarded instruction to  my secretary on your behalf  to receive that money, so get in touch with him and  he will send the amount to you without delay.

 Finally, my sincere advice to you as a christian is  that you should endeavour to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get the money share of the money with best regards.

 Sincerely,
 CHRIS JONES