A message from Muby Ade (olutobi4mi@yahoo.com)

noreply@linkreferral.com noreply@linkreferral.com
Mer 30 Gen 2008 03:29:40 CET

Hi,

I'm sending you this e-mail from LinkReferral.com because I've just registered for their social networking program for webpage owners to get more visitors to my webpage. It's good for anyone/any business with a blog, website, personal page or affiliate link. Check it out,

http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=147785

You'll see my page is listed in the 'featured sites' section. If you decide to register you'll be under me as my referral/friend.

Thanks!

Muby
olutobi4mi@yahoo.com

note: the sender in the subject line has asserted they have had a prior personal or business relationship with you. It is unlikely you will receive another invitation about Linkreferral.com from this or any other member again, however, if you are concerned, you may contact us on our website to ensure that in the case.

 http://join.msn.com