Dear

gheza razak ghezarazak@live.com
Sab 7 Giu 2008 04:44:34 CEST

GHEZA RAZAK & ASSOCIATES
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATE
Dear,
I am Gheza Razak, barrister at law in Malaysia . A deceased client of mine, by name Mr. Charles Peters, who here in after shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition in November 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in December, 2004 Tsunami disaster in Indonesia
I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at $5.2 million dollars is lodged.
This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated. My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you as his next of kin. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.
If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. Please, contact me once you indicate your interest for details.
Regards,
Barr. Gheza Razali.ESQ.