(((Congratulations!!!)))

Operators of the National UK Lottery 2008. rolland_james@live.com
Ven 28 Mar 2008 17:47:41 CET

Operators of the National UK Lottery.
3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park ,
Aintree, Watford , L30 1RD
REF N0: UKL/74-A0802742008

BATCH NO: 2008UKL-01
LOTTERY WINNING NOTICE
Congrats,
The United Kingdom National Lottery wishes to inform you that the
results of the E-mail
address of the ballot lottery international program will be held five
times every year. Your
email account have been picked as a winner of a lump sum pay out of
Eight hundred and Sixty
Thousand Great Britain pounds (£ 860,000,00 pounds sterling) in cash
  credited to REF:
UKL/74-A0802742008. This is from total prize money of GBP
  £4,459,670.00 shared among the
FIVE (5) international winners in this category.
please quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences to our
  selected claim
agent. Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this
  program, before your
claim agent could get this fund transferred into your account, He have
  to obtain a
CERTIFICATE OF CLAIM AND INSURANCE CERTIFICATE from the Ministry of
  Justice of United
Kingdom on your behalf; this is to certify you as original beneficiary
of the winning fund.
Therefore we will need you to send him these Details listed bellow to
obtain the Certificate
and insurance of Claim and for the authentication of your fund
documents into your name and
as to enable you alone to have access to this fund in any of the bank
account of your choice
in your country.
Here are the details
your REF N0
your FILE BATCH NO
Your full name.
Your full address.
Your private telephone, mobile and fax numbers.
Your country of origin.
Your date of birth.
your Occupation.
your Sex.
your Marital status.
To begin your claim, please contact your claims agent:
Name: Mr. Rolland James
Mobile:
Email: rolland.james@yahoo.com
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part
of our promotions
program.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Jane Philip,