emdebian-tools 1.1.0: Please update debconf PO translation for the package emdebian-tools

Stefano Canepa sc@linux.it
Dom 4 Maggio 2008 16:00:53 CEST

Il giorno sab, 03/05/2008 alle 18.25 +0100, Neil Williams ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> emdebian-tools. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked \"fuzzy\" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against emdebian-tools.
> There's no particular deadline for this - end of this month would be fine.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Neil Williams
> codehelp@debian.org

Updated and sent to tp@list.linux.it for revision.

Bye
sc

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.