gpdftext 0.1.0-1: Please update the PO translation for the gpdftext manual

Neil Williams codehelp@debian.org
Sab 26 Dic 2009 13:46:11 CET

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
the gpdftext manual. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against gpdftext. Please set the title of the bug to indicate an update
for the manual, rather than the program output translations sent separately.

Sat, 16 Jan 2010 12:39:51 +0000.

Thanks in advance,