Good selling Camera bags-BaoSiYu factory from CHINA

dorylinsl dorylinsl@gmail.com
Gio 9 Lug 2009 11:23:41 CEST

Dear Madam and Sir

 Nice day!

Here coming out of some our nice selling camera bags.
Hope they can get a very good reception in your market.
Any your new inquires about camera bags and laptop bags in future days will be always welcome.
We will response them immediately for sure.
Welcome to our web:http://www.sumbex.com
Looking forward to hearing your earlier news and our further cooperation.

Best regards
Dory
Guangzhou Baosiyu handbags Co.,Ltd
(Laptop bags,camera bags,Sleeve,MP3 bags,iPod bags)

No2-2,Shihua Rd,Caotang,Hualong Town,Panyu,Guangzhou,China post code 511434
Web: http://www.sumbex.com
Mail: dory@sumbex.com
MSN: waterslin@hotmail.com
Tel:8620-34093811 ,Fax:8620-34093792