Rev. Charles Ogan,

Rev. Rev.
Ven 20 Nov 2009 15:01:47 CET

Hello My Dear,
I have sent an email to inform you about your winning prize Draw by the Mobil oil company without response. I have already sent you USD10, 000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full Winning payment total sum of US$1.5M since 2008 via western union by the Multinational Oil company, Chevron Oil Co.
I was also trying to locate your telephone number to give you the information through phone but was not successful. Now, I decided to email you once again the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this USD10,000.00 to enable us send another USD10,000.00 later today as you know, we will be sending you only USD10,000.00 per day.
Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up theUSD10,000.00 and email me back to send you another payment today, My personal Email: (ah10dk@gmail.com)

Sky id: money transfer Please email me once you pick up this USD10,000.00 today. Here is the western union information to pick up the USD10,000.00;
MTCN :608 922 0407
Sender's Name: TONY KELVIN
Test Question: HONEST
Answer: TRUST
Amount:USD10,000.00
I am waiting for your call once you pick up this USD10,000.00, call or Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information.
NOTE: DO NOT BE SURPRISED TO RECEIVE DIFFERENT KINDS OF MAILS FROM THE SACKED OFFICIALS WHO GAINED ACCESS TO YOUR PAYMENT BECAUSE THE RESULT HAS SINCE BEEN ANNOUNCED PUBLICLY IN YOUR FAVOR AND AMONG SOME OTHER 10 BENEFICIARIES. DON'T RESPOND TO THEM.
Thanks
Rev. Charles Ogan,
Chevron Agent