openoffice.org 1:3.1.1-15: Please update debconf PO translation for the package openoffice.org

Rene Engelhard rene@debian.org
Lun 1 Feb 2010 00:18:48 CET

Hi,

openoffice.org. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
Please send the updated file to me. DO NOT submit this as
a bug as there is no "bug" in unstable yet as those templates
are in a package yet to be uploaded and not in Debian yet.

Fri, 03 Feb 2010 23:59:00 +0100.

Thanks in advance,