PROPOSAL.

Mr. David Jong Hee. davidhee@9.cn
Mar 25 Maggio 2010 10:48:12 CEST

From: Mr. David Jong Hee .
Seoul,South Korea.

Dear   Friend,

I will introduce myself I am Mr.David Jong Hee a Banker working in a bank in south Korea Until now I am the account officer to most of the south Korea government accounts and I have since discovered that most of the account are dormant account with a lot of money in the account
on further investigation I found out that one particular account belong to the former president of south Korean MR PARK CHUNG HEE,who ruled south Korean from 1963-1979 and
this particular account has a huge deposit with no next of kin.

My proposal is that since I am the account officer that you should provide an account for the money to be transferred. For your assistance as the account owner we shall share the money on equal basis.

Your reply will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Mr. David Jong Hee.