Urgent tp@lists.linux.it 26/05/2010

Robert Kojo mrkojo12@aol.com
Mer 26 Maggio 2010 19:04:18 CEST

 - This mail is a HTML mail. Not all elements could be shown in plain text mode. -

Hello
I am Robert Kojo, presently working with ICB. Please do not be embarrass am seeking your help in order to receive the sum of 4.5million as result of surfeit profit we made. If you will be so kind enough to grant me the permission, I will be glad to give the details. I am ready to offer you 30% of the total amount for your input.
If you are interested go ahead and provide your full name/Address and also your contact number for further information regarding us concluding this business transaction
Regards
Robert Kojo.