adduser 3.112+nmu2: Please update the PO translation for the package adduser

David Pr??vot david@tilapin.org
Sab 6 Nov 2010 21:38:11 CET

Hi,

Sergey Alyoshin, thanks to him, brought to my attention (#602547), among
other stuff, that the POT file used was outdated. As a result, the PO
file I sent you last week was outdated too. Since I already received
many PO file in a short notice, I hope that a delay of one more week
will be enough for you to complete the few more outdated strings.

against adduser.

If you were working on the file and didn't send it yet, don't hesitate
to get in touch with me if you have any difficulty to update your file.

Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:07:23 -0400.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

David