tripwire 2.4.2-7: Please update debconf PO translation for the package tripwire

Vincenzo Campanella vinz65@gmail.com
Dom 17 Ott 2010 17:18:37 CEST

Il giorno dom, 17/10/2010 alle 16.46 +0200, Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta ha
scritto:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> tripwire. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against tripwire.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:44:21 +0200.

Hi Alberto

Enclosed please find the updated Italian translation.

Have a nice Sunday
vince