dctrl-tools 2.20.1: Please update the PO translation for the package dctrl-tools

David Prévot taffit@debian.org
Mer 7 Dic 2011 22:37:20 CET

[ Resend: the first mail didn't made it to most lists,
	sorry if you received it twice ]

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
dctrl-tools. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against dctrl-tools.

Sat, 17 Dec 2011 17:31:47 -0400.

Thanks in advance,