B2B/B2C Emails List - 2011

Jeni Staffen jeni.staffen@aol.com
Lun 25 Lug 2011 15:37:59 CEST

Hi,

My name is Jeni Staffen and I would be interested to know if you have any email marketing or email lists requirement for your company. Data Services being a Database Solutions company specialized in B2B lists,B2C lists, Direct Marketing Lists, Consumer Lists, Telemarketing, Email Lists, Fax Lists, etc across the globe.

Few of our lists mentioned below :

Title Specific Lists:
All C-level executives List - CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO, CMO, CISO, CSO, COO, CNO etc,
All Key decision makers List - All C-level, VP level, Director level executives etc,
CMO, VP of Marketing, Director of Marketing, VP of HR, HR Director & HR Manager, Marketing Manager,
IT Executives List CIO, CTO, CISO, IT-VP, IT-Director, IT Manager, MIS Manager etc,

Industry Specific Lists:
Healthcare Industry: - Hospitals, Medical Clinics, Physicians and Doctors, Hospital Administrators, Nurses, etc,
Chemical Industry: - Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Medicinal & Botanicals, Paints & Allied Products, etc,
Information Technology: Computer Hardware, Software, and IT Resellers (Value Added Resellers), etc,
Automotive Industry: - Automobile dealers, New & Used Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Gasoline Service Stations, Boat Dealers, etc,
Finance & Banking:- Insurance Agents, Banks, Financial Services, Credit Agency Non-Bank, Mortgage Bankers & Correspondents, etc,
Publishing Industry: Trade Publishing, Educational Publishing, Book Publishing, etc,
Food Industry:- Food Preparations NEC (Manufacturers), Food Products (Wholesale), Retailers, Wholesalers, Buyers & Importers,
Manufacturing Industry: Food, Kindred Products, Textile, Apparel, Furniture, Fixtures, etc,

Few Samples:  Let us know your specific Industry/Titles/Geographical Area you are targeting to reach, so that we can send you few samples for your review.

Looking forward to continued success with you.

Regards,
Jeni Staffen I Marketing Manager
E-market Expert
100 Church Street 7th Floor
New York 10007 United States.
Ph : 800 305 1062.  TC_123GP0137
http://emarketexpert.ezweb123.com/#

If you dont want to hear from us please reply as "Leave Out"