EXTREMELY IMPORTANT OK

Jack Zellamn zellman11@blumail.org
Sab 26 Mar 2011 18:45:13 CET

From: Mr. Jack Zellman
Inspection Officer
Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport.

My Dear,

I am Mr. Jack Zellman Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield International Airport Atlanta Georgia. During my
recent investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from United Kingdom under ship forwarder was transferred from JF Kennedy
Airport to our facility here in Atlanta and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately
110kg (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.) approximately each. The consignment was abandoned because the
Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent
also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than $3 to $4M each and I have instructed that the consignment be kept in our storage
house till I finish my investigation with the shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran Guard Ltd. The details of
the consignment included your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box. I presenly
back in London on a special sumit, and would like to initiate a proceedure for the release of the consignment.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shippers have abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non
inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a
secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep, or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But I
will share it 30% to you and 70% to me.

I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed for the delivery. But I must get assurance from you concerning
my 30% and that the confidentiality of my position must be protected before I will proceed. You should provide your Phone Number full
address, name of nearest Airport around and other details or disregard. You can send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. If you assure me of my 30% and agreed with my condition, you should
contact me.

I await to hear from you.

Mr. Jack Zellman
Inspection Officer