postfix 2.9.1-2: one string modified - updates needed

Christian Perrier bubulle@debian.org
Dom 1 Apr 2012 21:54:18 CEST

Hi,

The postfix package maintainer modified one string in debconf
templates for this package.

You are registered as the last translator for these debconf templates
in your language. Please update this translation.

Please note that I personnally don't plan (yet) to upload the
package.... However, if there are many updates, it will climb quickly
on my radar and I may put some pressure in the upcoming weeks on the
maintainer for an upload to happen.

So, no deadline, but don't waste too much time...:-)

Translation updates MUST be sent as bug reports. Don't send them
directly to me.