[Last call + few days] dctrl-tools 2.22: Please update the PO translation for the package dctrl-tools

David Prévot taffit@debian.org
Mer 9 Maggio 2012 03:02:57 CEST

Hi,

This is a reminder and a few more days delay about the dctrl-tools
translation. If you received this call via a mailing list: the last
translator is probably currently unavailable, so someone else could
step in to get this translation complete in Wheezy (it should be the
last upload before Debian's freeze).

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
dctrl-tools. The English template has been changed, and now some
messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
against dctrl-tools.

Sat, 12 May 2012 20:55:55 -0400.

Thanks in advance,

Regards