WELCOME TO MALAYSIA - HELP US TO SEARCH YOUR DREAM HERE

Bay Bridge Consultancy contact@baybridge.info
Mer 16 Maggio 2012 06:36:40 CEST

Hotline: +88 01730 725274

WELCOME TO MALAYSIA
HELP US TO SEARCH YOUR DREAM HERE
A Personalized Service For Your Peace of Mind

It is a common misconception that employing a dedicated Home Finder can be an expensive luxury. However it is typically the case that the savings we achieve for our clients in the negotiation process vastly outweigh our own success fee. Using our team of experts will not only save you money, but will also spare you the time and stress that is so often associated with making your choice of a home overseas.

Home Search is not a luxury. This most important purchase needs to be considered carefully - and with professional advice. After all, when we choose to be represented in court we hire a barrister; the medical profession look after our health; stockbrokers buy our shares: but when it comes to buying a home - probably the most important investment of our lives - we tend to do it ourselves. Not anymore. BBC will ease that burden for you.

We offer an intensely personal service and you can be assured that our team will be on hand to offer expert advice and support every step of the way. We look forward to ensuring that, with our guidance, the property you acquire will be the right property for you.

BBC has access to many of the most desirable properties which often never reach the open market. We are independent buying consultants specializing in finding and acquiring prime town country properties, farm & equestrian property and waterside homes for retained private & corporate clients.
Using our extensive network of contacts, including the leading selling agents, Solicitors, Surveyors, Private Client/Wealth Management companies and private property owners, we are often first to hear about property which may soon be available for sale.

Our ability to get advance information means our clients often get to view prime property well ahead of competing buyers. Our extensive network of contacts combined with in-depth market knowledge enables us to provide our clients with a complete property buying service. All our clients are personally represented throughout by one of the founding principals who will manage the whole process of property search, successful offer negotiations through to exchange of contracts and beyond.

Bay Bridge Consultancy
C4-3, Jalan Melor, Sek BB3
48300 Bukit Beruntung
Selangor; MALAYSIA
H/P: +88 01730 725274 (BANGLADESH)
H/P : +6 017 3062032 (MALAYSIA)
Email: contact@baybridge.info
Web: http://baybridge.info

If you want to unsubscribe then click here. Email marketing by Zaman IT