debian-installer: yet another update needed

Christian Perrier bubulle@debian.org
Ven 21 Set 2012 07:00:22 CEST

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
debian-installer.

The English template changed again (sorry for that...last minute
changes), and now some messages

The new strings are related to EFI boot support in D-I, a quite
important item.

Please coordinate with the person in your team who has commit access.
If, really, you can't do anything else, send the file to me
(preferrably compress it with gzip beforehand).

Fri, 28 Sep 2012 06:58:24 +0200....roughly..:-)

Thanks in advance,