India Warehousing Show

info@indiawarehousingshow.com info@indiawarehousingshow.com
Mar 23 Apr 2013 15:44:03 CEST

 India Warehousing Show 2013
<http://123connect.in/fckeditor/editor/images/spacer.gif>

2-3-4 May 2013, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
 <http://www.indiawarehousingshow.com/images/image001.jpg>
Click here for Visitor Registration
<http://www.viablesoft.com/warehousing2013/index.asp>

No Entry Charges

What to see at IWS?

Warehousing Technology | Material Handling Solutions| Forklifts &
Stackers |Conveyers Systems | Storage & Racking | Palletizing |
Warehouse Management Software | Automated Storage & Packing Solutions |
Packing & Picking Equipments | AIDC | Tracking & Tracing | Logistic
Parks | Industrial Flooring | Pre-Engineering Building (PEB) Structures
| PUF Panels & Doors | Loading Equipments | Weighing Solutions | RFID
Systems | DockLevelers | Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems (ASRS) |
Freight & Logistics Companies | Software for Logistics Planning

Who will benefit from visiting?

Food | Pharma | Agro Produce | FMCG | Retail | Cement | Automobiles |
Automotive Components | Chemicals | Beverages | Paints & Oils |
Warehousing Owners & Managers| Warehouse Consultants | Logistics
Companies | Supply Chain Companies | Warehouse Architects & Consultants
| Garments & Textiles | Supply Chain Consultants | Courier & Cargo
Companies | Logistics Service Providers | Shipping Companies | Ports |
Trade Bodies & Associations | Material Handling Solution Users | Supply
Chain & Logistics Institutions

Timings
Thursday     2 May - 10 am to 6 pm
Friday         3 May - 10 am to 6 pm
Saturday     4 May - 10 am to 5 pm

India Warehousing Conference

2-3 May 2013, Pragati Maidan

Conference theme: 'Changing Trends in Warehousing, Transport & Logistics
Sector: The Way Forward'

Learn from an elite panel of speakers at the conference addressing the
future of the industry. While you are visiting India Warehousing Show,
we encourage you to attend the conference for knowledge share, latest
trends and to meet your logistics industry colleagues. Our warehousing
conference helps you to connect better with the industry. Programme
includes Tea-Coffee breaks and Luncheons with fellow Delegates,
Exhibitors and VIP Invitees for networking.

Contact Ms. Aparna Sharma at +91-9718066723, 9999689225 or
aparna.sharma@reedmanch.com for details on programme, speakers and
participation cost.

We look forward to welcoming you at the event.

Best Regards,

Siddharth Narain

+91-9971600355

siddharth.narain@reedmanch.com