Invitación: ATTN:PLEASE??

CAPT.AMADOU SANOGO scapt.amadou@yahoo.com.mx
Mar 19 Feb 2013 00:18:04 CET

YAHOO! AGENDA - ¡ESTÁS INVITADO!

scapt.amadou@yahoo.com.mx envió una invitación:

ATTN:PLEASE??

Cuándo:
lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013 23:00 - 0:00 (GMT+00:00)

For your kind attention,

I salute you this day. Captain Amadou Sanogo is my name and a military officer attached to the African union(AU) military contingent that were drafted to fighting the rebels in the republic of Mali. The rebels are sponsored by powerful groups to fighting the democratically elected government in Mali which resulted to the deployment of a joint military operations of the African union and the french troops to flush out the rebels.

In one of our field operations in the northern Mali with the french troops recently, we were able to overtake the rebels northern strong hold and captured their ammunition base. After a deep search for more arms and ammunition, myself and the the leader of the french troops captain Claude Nicolas recovered two sealed boxes that contained cash of millions of dollars and  the other contained some small quantity of  gold dust and  some cash too. The rebels use these funds for the proliferation of small arms to fighting the government in Mali.

Meanwhile, myself and captain Claude Nicolas has since moved the boxes out of Mali for safety. We need an investor of the funds since we are into military service and know nothing about investments. We handed this transaction to a clergy man who will negotiate with you for the possible ways to moving the funds into your country for investments. He is Reverend Anthony George.You can contact Rev.Anthony through this email address (rev.anthony.g@live.com). Introduce your self to him and let him know you are from me and captain Claude Nicolas. Follow the Reverend instructions for the success of this project. Send your direct personal mobile number to him, profession and investment plan. we need a serious and dedicated investor who is transparent and positive minded.

Contact Reverend Anthony George immediately for all arrangements. Always keep in touch with me for updates and arrangements with Reverend Anthony George.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation

Captain Amadou Sanogo and Captain Claude Nicolas
Joint Military Base
Bamako, Republic of Mali

¡Responder ahora!
http://calendar.yahoo.com/scapt.amadou/rsvp?e=tp@lists.linux.it&uid=4c9fb4a1-6a8b-4b44-9018-5f187f811b2f&tk=sBAlYbERumYF8S3FEsL8__J3TQo-&hh=d4ybBOHW4yRU_B81dQheeRSR4V0-