India Retail & ShopFitting Show, 25-26-27 July 2013, New Delhi

sales@manchcommunications.com sales@manchcommunications.com
Lun 7 Gen 2013 08:35:36 CET

 <http://www.indiaretailshopfitting.com>

India Retail & ShopFitting Show 2013
25 - 26 - 27 July 2013, Hall 14, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
Experience the latest in retail technology, fixtures, equipments, shop
fit & design, digital signage, security technology, retail business
services and sustainability at India Retail & ShopFitting Show 2013..
By participating @ IRSS 2013, you will get:

*	Unlimited business opportunities

*	Excellent networking platform

*	Chance to be part of India's premier exhibition on the retail
industry

*	Showcase your range of fixtures, equipments, technology, ideas,
concepts and applications for retail store

*	Customers visiting from all over India

<http://www.indiawarehousingshow.com/Mailers/IRSFS_2ndJan/PicsBanner.jpg

Exhibitor Profile
Shopfitting, store equipment & fixtures	 Architecture and Store Design
	 Shop furnishings, display fittings
	 Shopping carts and baskets
	 Racks, Shelves, Stands
	 Flooring
	 Paints
	 Storage facilities, storage technology
	 Shop architecture and store design
	 Shop planning
Lighting
Refrigeration cabinets, frozen food display cabinets

Visual marketing, Sales promotion, POS marketing
	 Display mannequins, figures and supplementary articles
	 POS/POP displays
	 Decorative shop furnishing
	 Services for decoration and visual marketing
	 Advertising materials
	 Digital Instore Communication
Security technology
	 Article surveillance
	 Surveillance installations
	 Access control
	 Cash management, storage and transport
	 Check-Out
	 Entry & Exit Points
	 Fire Safety Solutions
Building services engineering
	 Wooden Work
	 Lifts & Elevators
	 Air Curtain System
	 Glass, Door & Windows
	 Air Conditioning & Cooling Solutions

Information Technology (IT)
	 Barcode & Labels
	 RFID
	 AIDC
	 EPOS
	 Business Intelligence

Who will visit?
	 Supermarkets
	 Malls & Shopping Centres
	 Cash & Carry
	 Convenience Stores
	 Department Stores
	 Discount Stores

	 General Stores
	 Hypermarkets
	 Mom and Pop Store (kirana store)
	 Speciality Stores
	 Wholesale

 	 To book your stall, contact:
Akash Goyal
+91-9582323533
akash@manchcommunications.com
Organised by
 <http://www.manchcommunications.com>
 <http://www.indiawarehousingshow.com/Mailers/IRSFS_2ndJan/Spacer.gif>
Unsubscribe? If you do not wish to receive any further information via
email about the upcoming India Retail & ShopFitting Show, you can
unsubscribe from the list by mailing us at
unsubscribe@manchcommunications.com with "IRSS 2013 - Unsubscribe" in
the subject.
Change your details? If we have your details incorrect or have sent this
email to the wrong person in your organisation then we apologise.
However, please help us to keep our records up-to-date by sending us
your updated info at marketing@manchcommunications.com
 <http://www.indiawarehousingshow.com/Mailers/IRSFS_2ndJan/Spacer.gif>