Work possibilities with Hieroglifs International

Hieroglifs International service@hieroglifstranslations.ro
Mer 19 Feb 2014 16:24:59 CET

Having trouble viewing this email? click here

Winter Promotion
Hieroglifs International has various services to our business partners – starting from:

- TRANSLATION SERVICES in 150 languages. Download our prices HERE .
- BRAILLE translation services,
- DESKTOP PUBLISHING services when printing booklets, manuals or books,
- IT AND DESIGN services services - website design and maintenance services, blog design services, graphic design services, flyers, contact cards, brochures, banners and more.

IN FEBRUARY

Translations with 20% discount
English to Polish
English to Russian

Design services - 35% discount

flyers, contact cards, brochures, banners and more.

 Order now: orders@hieroglifs.com

For more information visit www.hieroglifs.com or www.hieroglifs.ro

If you do not wish to receive newsletters please send us back email with subject ''unsubscribe''