Website(E-commerce)+Free Hosting

netsoftcompany.com noreplay@noreplay.com
Ven 9 Maggio 2014 03:29:15 CEST

Hello,
With a 9+ years experience in software development customized based in Australia , USA and Romania  Netsoftcompany is among the largest companies in IT sector  .
ORDER A WEBSITE AND GET A FREE WEB HOSTING PACKAGE FOR 1 YEAR .

Netsoftcompany  is an Romanian based software company that focuses on highly qualitative, timely delivered and cost-effective  custom software development. With a rich and varied experience in providing custom software development and project management capabilities and stringent quality standards ensure us to develop solutions that give your business an edge over your competitors.
If you want to increase your profit to your company and you need a customized  software for your company ,contact us today to free estimation .
Contact us today on  http://www.netsoftcompany.com/contact-us
The expertise of my company is:
Cpanel ,  Android , Apache , ASP , Banner Design , Cisco , DNS , eCommerce , Facebook , Flash ,
Google App Engine , HTML , HTML 5 ,iPhone , Java , JavaFX , Javascript , JSP , Linux , MySQL ,
Oracle , OSCommerce , Parallels Desktop , Paypal API , PHP , Plesk , SEO , Shopping Carts ,
Social Engine , Social Networking , Software Testing , SQL , Symbian , System Admin , UNIX ,
Virtuozzo , Web Search , Web Security , Windows Desktop , Windows Mobile , Windows Server , Wordpress , XML.
In present my company is partnered with :
Cpanel            Kaspersky
Dell                 Microsoft
Skrill               Paypal
2checkout       VMware
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check our website   www.netsoftcompany.com   for more details and do not hesitate to contact us .
Work with us and you have a high standard project .
If you want i am able to signed a contract with you for more security and to see we are a serious company .
Please check my website  www.netsoftcompany.com   for portfolio  .

Thanks,
Netsoftcompany
www.netsoftcompany.com
+4-0766-58-99-69

NOTE !
In accordance with Law 365/2002 on electronic commerce, this message is not and can not be considered spam because:
- Acceptance of receipt of the offer will not involve financial , your e -mail address was found either on a public website or a business guide or the addresses of other companies that have sent us their offer and we received a at business meetings and this message is addressed in order to invite you to benefit from our services without cost and is conveyed from the desire to keep you updated with the latest and most profitable services that we can provide . Because we understand and appreciate your privacy apologize if this message has reached you by mistake , and if you wish not to receive such messages in the future please contact us at the address or addresses indicating delete@getsemails.com  email that you wish to be deleted from the database . Thank you !
- The message contains the actual contact data of our company that we invite you to use .
- The message is intended only for legal entities / individuals mentioned as recipient and others authorized to receive it .
- If you have received this message in error , please notify us immediately at delete@getsemails.com and then delete it from your system
The opinions contained in this message belong to sender entirely except that when you declare it as belonging to the company.