ultrathin LED Round Panel Light quotation

Vita Wei sales@waytopled.com
Mer 12 Nov 2014 07:32:07 CET

Dear Sir or Madam   ,

Good day !

This is Vita from WAYTOP LIGHTING CO., LIMITED,manufacturer of LED light products from China.

To save your time, I just make a general introduction about our 48W ultrathin LED Round Panel Light :

Material of the light guide plate: PMMA made by CHIMEI
Material of the Diffuser plate: PS made by CHIMEI
Lighting Source: 480pcs SMD 3014
Input voltage:AC85-265V
Ouput voltage:DC30-40V
Power:48W
Luminous flux:3800-4200lm
Driver:TUV CE Isolation constant current driver,Double PF
Warranty: 3 years

Please check to the attachment to see the latest price of all our ultrathin round Panel light.
Any query, please feel free to contact us. We will always at your service.

Best Regards!

Vita Wei

Waytop Lighting Co., Limited
 Website:www.waytopled.com
 Address: NO.102,Hutian road,Liulian Community,Pingdi  Street,Longgang Dist,Shenzhen,China
 Tel:86-755-36649976  Fax:86-755-89884055 Cell:+86-13410497745
 Skype:vitawei2008