Patented HD Die-cast small pitch LED Screen is unveiled in Mary LED/0:09:46

MR send@b.taskcontact.com
Mar 18 Nov 2014 17:09:47 CET

News and Specials from Sophie Liao!
New Product is Available

This is Gary from China MR LED company, we are specializing in indoor and outdoor full color LED display screen.

Today I want to introduce our new product High definiton die-cast Small Pixel Pitch LED Screen to you.
 New Product for Christmas
0:09:46
  www.mrled.cn

Picture for reference

Features of this HD LED Screen

1. Full HD led video wall; The pixel can be 3.91mm,4.81mm,6.25mm,7.81mm
2. Patent bullet-shaped  spring lock,making it easy to lock and look great in appearance.
3. Die-cast Aluminal cabinet, it improves heat dissipation and makes maintainance easy.
4. Very light,only 7kg for a 500*500mm cabinet;very thin,only 88mm.
5.  Outstanding performance of high grey scale & refresh rate,suitable for indoor rental.
6.  Patent bullet-shaped  spring lock,making it easy to lock and look great in appearance.
Introduction of Our company:
& Stock listed company in China, 1000 personnel and five manufacturing floors for LED Display screen. Monthly capacity is 8000 square meters.
& We have cooperated with more than 100 countries for more than 1000 projects.
& 8 years Audited  Gold supplier in Alibaba.com and Made-In-China.com(see below link)
& Full range products: Indoor/outdoor screens; Fixed/rental series screens; Small pixel pitch high definition LED screens.
Contact Information

If you have specific projects,please forward us for quotation.
Looking forward to hearing from you

Sincerely Yours

Mr.Chen
(Sales Manager)
*********************

IShenzhen Mary Photoelectricity Co.,LtdI
I http://www.mrled.cn
I http://mrled.en.alibaba.com
I http://shenzhenmary.en.made-in-china.com/
I Email: Gary@mrled.cn
I Add:Bldg No.19 , Nangang 3rd Industry Zone ,Shiyan Town,Bao'an District,Shenzhen,China
I Skype: cxg-11              I
I Mob: 86-13714518751I
I Tele: 86-75581791645 I

Click Here to Unsubscribe