Submit Your Academic Papers

Editor Office trophyz19@wildblue.net
Mer 1 Ott 2014 07:38:09 CEST

To: tp@lists.linux.it
From: support@manuscripts.uaeconsult.org
.
RESEARCH PAPER/MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION WELCOME (10/1/2014)
.
.
Dear Colleague,
.
We are inviting you to submit your research articles to our journal publication service. SJ Journal is a broad-base open access journal publisher. We cover all areas of scientific research, humanities, social sciences and behavioural sciences.
.
We welcome the submission of article(s) with a significance and scientific excellence. SJ Journal is indexed by well recognize international database such as Google Scholar, Gale Centage Learning, Chemical Abstract Society. Our Peer-Review Evaluation Process normally takes 1-2 weeks to complete depending on the number of rounds the Peer-Review Evaluation Process needs to take place before an article is published. For the 1st-round Peer-Review Evaluation Process, it will take one week to complete.
.
How To submit your Manuscript: Send your Manuscript (MS Doc) to us via email..
.
Regards,
Editor
SJ Journal
.
.
Note: To opt-out from our email list, simply send a blank message with Unsubscribe as subject from .