PART TIME OFFER !

Gerald Dean gedean1680@appraiser.net
Ven 12 Set 2014 13:54:00 CEST

Hello,

Our Company is looking for an Organized, Motivated, and Proactive individual to fill the Personal Assistant position. The individual in this role will be responsible for providing seamless personal support for a busy, high-profile executive. Conserves executive's time by maintaining calendars; arranging for activities and services; keeping information confidential. The assignment will pay you S2500/_assignment of 2 assignment a week. Please reply this email with the following information below to sign up :

 1. Name :
2. Genders :
3 Physical Address :
4. City / State :
5. Zip~code :
6. Phone No. :
7. Email :

Upon your response we shall revert to you with more details.

 Thank you,

Nice regards,
Gerald Dean