most valuable vendor of hats&caps(MVV)

13255245597 13255245597@163.com
Mar 3 Feb 2015 14:48:54 CET

Dear Sir/Madam

This is Leo from Dongou Company, China. A vendor of all kinds of hats&caps.

Fty is located in Shanghai which is very convenient to come and leave, it's an old fty with a history of 15 years, we've been working with lots of customers from EU and US and also other areas, we know your rules and ways to work. Everything would be easy and smooth!

If you want to know more about us, just send me E-mail or call me directly. Thank you!

Regards!

Leo

Dongou Company

221#, huating road, Ganghui, juegang, Jiangsu PR, China. 226400

0513-87151520