translation job - job portal introduction

TranslatorPub.com noreply@translatorpub.com
Mer 7 Gen 2015 15:03:27 CET

Dear colleague,

Happy New Year 2015. We wanted to start this year off, by inviting you to our
job platform TranslatorPub.com, the premium platform for freelancers and
employers. We know how hard it is to actually find new clients in the
multilingual language service industry. Thatīs why we created a place for
professional linguists to find work or outsource work to other professionals.
Allow us to introduce our service a bit to you:

TranslatorPub.com is a venue for both language service professionals and
outsourcers, which include translation and localization agencies as well as
end clients. Here are some facts:

TranslatorPub....
is available since 2006
total jobs published: 153,135
open jobs: 8,108
job notifications sent to members: 35,869,629
job views: over 5,000,000

Why should you choose TranslatorPub.com?
- we present you with unique job opportunities
- basic job postings are free, registration is free
- option to buy a full membership that gives you access to even more jobs for
as low as 5.33 EUR per month
- thousands of available jobs
- we help you to expand your reach
- we help you to explore new business prospects

Watch what we can do for you here:
TranslatorPub.com: Intro 1
TranslatorPub.com: Intro 2
TranslatorPub.com: Intro 3

What is a basic membership and what can I do with this?
Our basic membership allows you to publish your details on our website.
This will allow potential clients to search your details and contact you for
potential job opportunities. You will also be able to access the job board
and all jobs that are made available for basic members. Currently the ratio
of access is 5:1 (5 full membership jobs towards 1 basic membership jobs).
You will certainly be able to publish all your jobs for free and outsource
anything that you may need help with.

Basically you can:
- access to job portal (basic membership jobs)
- access articles
- access glossaries
- access the messaging system
- publish CV, glossaries and articles for free
- post jobs
- contact clients directly
- contact colleagues directly

Why does TranslatorPub.com have a full membership option?

Your memberships are basically used to advertise you and your language
pairings as well as make the newest and most secure servers available to
protect you and your business transactions. We therefore use the full
membership fees towards:
- Marketing: Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Google Adwords, Print,
Online Campaigns
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization
- Development: Further development of the site
- Server

As you can see, we continously try to thrive even more business towards
TranslatorPub.com in order to present you with the most unique opportunities.

TranslatorPub.com is supported by hundreds of voluntary linguists already
to build something special for language service professionals. Become a part
of this movement and allow us to help you to grow your business. We are
transparent, easy to contact (via email) and always happy to answer any of
your questions. We are still a young and evolving job platform, therefore
we are continously thrive to improve. Therefore give us input once signed up.
We know that some functionality can always be improved or differently made
available, so please also have some patience with us!

Give us a try today and bring in your ideas, thoughts and personality in,
to create together an easy way for clients to find the very best language
professionals around the globe!

Yours,

TranslatorPub.com Team

Check out our new social media sites:

This is a one time email as your email address was referred to us by another
professional translator colleague.