Your Message is Ready

American Express secure.message@americanexpresss.com
Ven 23 Gen 2015 15:50:42 CET

 		YOUR MESSAGE IS READY

Dear Customer,

-------------------------

Please download document from dropbox, payment advice is issued at the
request of our customer. The advice is for your reference only.

Download link [1]

 As a reminder, you can access your secure messages anytime by visiting
https://www.americanexpress.com/ [2].

Thank you for your Cardmembership.

 Sincerely,
 American Express Customer Care

Contact Customer Service | View Our Privacy Statement | Add Us to Your
Address Book

Your Cardmember information is included in the upper-right corner to
help you recognize this as a CUSTOMER SERVICE E-MAIL from American
Express. To learn more about e-mail security or report a suspicious
e-mail, please visit us at americanexpress.com/phishing. We kindly ask
you not to reply to this e-mail but instead contact us securely via the
customer service link above.

Copyright 2011 American Express Company. All rights reserved.

americanexpress.com/phishing

Links:
------
[1] http://mail.americanexpresss.com/http://albl.org/AMEX_SECURE.DATA.DOCUMENTS.STORAGE/new_payment.html