Do THIS & NEVER Forget A Single Thing Again! (NEVER)

CNN news cnnnews@memoribck.eu
Lun 8 Ago 2016 15:03:41 CEST

Health:

										News

										TV

										Videos

										Opinions

										More

						CNN: The End of Alzheimer's disease

							CNN Health publishes trial results of a "memory serum" that has now showed to work miraculously in humans.

							I remember everything. - Mark said (Stage 3 Severe/Late) Patient

More At CNN Health News >

If you want to re-move messages from our list click here or write us:
Free Bird Research 2220 Meridian Blvd Suite #AD666 Minden, NV 89423

				But p4 there is another kp4  way to think about  4brain aging.
				The brain responds to all  kp4 the same insults as the rest  4of the body -
				stress, p4 poor diet, toxins, kp4  lack of exercise or sleep, 4 nutritional
				deficiencies, p4 and more. kp4  All we have to do is give the 4 brain a tune-up
				and we can see  p4miracles. kp4  In today’s blog I will give  4you nine tips
				that will p4 allow you to do kp4  that. But first, let’s look  4a little more
				closely at p4 the magnitude kp4  of this problem.
				Sometimes p4 the practice of  kp4 medicine lags behind the science, 4 and sometimes the
				practice gets p4 ahead of the kp4  science. Genetic testing puts us 4 squarely in the middle of
				that dilemma. p4 We are at a  kp4 crossroads, where the old 4 ideas we have about disease and diagnosis
				become less  p4meaningful as  kp4 we understand more and more 4 about the importance of individual differences
				in determining p4 illness.
				This is a time p4 when personalized  kp4 medicine will replace 4 medicine based on diagnosis 4 and disease.