Are you in Lighting / Electronic information display industry ??

Isabella Reggio isabella.reggio@askeventz.com
Mar 16 Ago 2016 20:48:42 CEST

Hi,

Are you in Lighting / Electronic information display industry??

We are a Database provider, where we maintain the data for lighting &
Electronic industries Key decision makers  with their contact details like
titles ,Specialties , contact name, email address, telephone numbers, postal
address, etc., which can assist you in your events & marketing projects.

Design Engineering

Engineering Management

Architect / Lighting Designer / Specifier

Product Engineering & Manufacturing

Product System Designing

Corporate R&D Test, Measurement, Quality Control

Purchasing

Retailers & distributors,

Electronic & medical device manufactures

Interior Designers & commercial contractors.

These data can be customized based on the industries , job titles &
geography you want to target.

If you do  have an existing customer database with missing or incorrect
contact information like Emails and telephone numbers, we can have your file
updated & appended with the correct details.

Do help me know if I should be talking to some other person in your
organization with regards to this. Alternatively, it would be great if you
could forward this mail to the right person. I appreciate your time and
value of your business.

Regards,

Isabella Reggio

Pre-sale Executive

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails
from our end, please reply with a subject "Leave Out".