project funding

Arab investment group sajith@adghaloilfield.com
Mer 17 Ago 2016 09:23:53 CEST

Salam,

My name is Yusuf Abdulrahman, CFO at arab investment group.

we are an Investment company that offers fast, flexible financing for small- and medium-sized businesses that are experiencing rapid growth or have fallen on hard times at a 3.5% ROI.

Do you have a project that requires funding? Please feel free to contact us for, equity, partnership, debt financing and loans.

We also offer 2% commission to brokers who brings project owners to us for funding.

Please feel free to contact us directly via email with your project plan for our review and possible co-operation:

Allah Bless

Yusuf Abdulrahman
CFO

---