Flicker-free indoor LED Bulbs

Minnie Hu zgsm@kaoku.cc
Mer 7 Dic 2016 13:27:42 CET

		CLASSIC SHAPE E27 B22 LED BULB REPLACING TRADITIONAL BULBS.

		View this email in your browser /*|ARCHIVE|*

E27 B22 LED BULB FEATURES
 1.Flicker-free
 2.Classic incandescent shape ensures easy replacement
 3.Color rendering index of 80Ra and 80lm/W
 4.Dimmable and non-dimmable versions available

E27 B22 LED BULB BENEFITS
 1.Long lifespan reduces maintenance cost
 2.No warm-up time,100% light instantly when switched on
 3.No UV/IR radiation,reducing risk of hazards of damaging goods
 4.Up to 86% lower energy consumption than traditional bulb

The right light is quality light
 that lasts longer

The right light can save you money.
 The right light creats the perfect mood

REPLY TO minniehu@sunland-led.com

My name is Minnie Hu from Shenzhen Sunland Optoelectronics
http://204.152.218.38/edm/latest/index.php/campaigns/fl135ldov13a3/track-url/kn843bsk1zb51/7e09ba0b9fa86e24ec277b889e4c393777db88be.
 I cherish any interactions , contact me with Skype (ouplei)
or Whatsapp (+86 139 2653 6960) works too.

_Copyright (c) _ _2016 Sunland Optoelectronics_ , All rights reserved.

OUR MAILING ADDRESS IS:
 minniehu@sunland-led.com
 You can update your preferences /*|UPDATE_PROFILE|* or unsubscribe
from this list /*|UNSUB|*