postfix 3.0.4-3: Please update debconf PO translation for the package postfix

LaMont Jones lamont@debian.org
Ven 26 Feb 2016 17:05:30 CET

Hi,

postfix. The English template has been changed (yes, again... sorry), and
now some messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.  Please send
the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against postfix.

Because it's addressing a critical bug (815047), I will be uploading the
package in a few hours, but would like to do a future upload with all the
translations.

Accordingly, the deadline for receiving the updated translation is
Mon, 07 Mar 2016 09:03:34 -0700.

Thanks in advance,

lamont