your account tp

Support notice.88815@nomail.dyndns.com
Lun 18 Lug 2016 21:40:41 CEST

tp,
Your participation has been approved.
We have considered your candidacy and we are pleased to tell that you proved yourself as a loyal client of the largest banks and a reliable financial partner. That's why we offer you the opportunity to take part in the international financial project called Money_System.

You are guaranteed to earn from 5 000 to 50 000 US dollars per month without any investment on your part.
To participate in the project you need to follow the link http://cformacao.apm.pt/modules/mod_ariimageslidersa/system-file/system/subscribe/active.htm to our website and register. NK-1123182 - your registration number. Please verify your personal data for future payments.
Your email tp@lists.linux.it.

Sincerely,
Money System.