Warning: E-mail viruses detected

Pinpoint Securemail postmaster@securemail-pl-omx11.synaq.com
Lun 28 Mar 2016 11:05:30 CEST

Our virus detector has just been triggered by a message you sent:-
  To: dtlouw@iafrica.com
  Subject:  Returned mail: Data format error
  Date: Mon Mar 28 11:04:56 2016
Any infected parts of the message (file.zip, file.doc.exe)
have not been delivered.

This message is simply to warn you that your computer system may have a
virus present and should be checked.

The virus detector said this about the message:
Report: Report: Avg: Found virus I-Worm/Mydoom.N in file file.doc.exe
Report: Clamd: file.doc.exe was infected: Win.Worm.Mydoom-5
Report: Pinpoint: Executable DOS/Windows programs are dangerous in email (file.doc.exe)
Report: No programs allowed (file.doc.exe)

--
SYNAQ (Pty) Ltd