Translations - English - Italian, Latvian and Romanian

Hieroglifs International orders@hieroglifs.com
Ven 18 Nov 2016 01:05:21 CET

Dear Sir or Madam,
Until the end of DECEMBER we offer a special price for translations (proofreading included) for the following language combinations:
English – Italian  à  EUR 0.05 per word.
English – Latvian à EUR 0.04 per word.
English – Romanian à EUR 0.04 per word.
Please ask the project manager about the discount when contacting us.
Discount is not applicable to any orders made prior this newsletter.
We also handle more than 150 language combinations including rare languages. If you are interested in testing any language combinations and getting a special price - please contact us at orders@hieroglifs.com

Hieroglifs International offers a variety of services:
è Translation services: covering 150 languages at competitive prices, starting from EUR 10 (EUR 0.04/word) per page (depends on the language combination);

è Copywriting services: creating content for websites, blogs or brochures – compelling and appropriate content for different platforms including blogs, tweets and Facebook posts. Our clients include advertising agencies, public relations firms, marketing departments of companies etc.

è  Creative marketing services: social media marketing (Facebook and Twitter), e-mail marketing services, branding, advertising, promotions, market research etc. – EUR 30/h

We understand that chances of attracting clients are based on how well represented you are online and, of course, how efficiently you can promote and offer your product/service to them.
If interested in marketing services, please contact: orders@hieroglifs.com
Hieroglifs International has offices in Romania, Latvia and Italy. Our services are regularly used by well-known companies such as Lavazza, Nissan, Schneider Electric, Continental, Mutti, Röchling Automotive and others covering a wide variety of industries. We believe our services will be invaluable also to you.
If you are interested to receive more detailed information regarding our services, samples and prices or you would like to take advantage of our offers, please do not hesitate to contact us. Attached you can find prices for translation services. Prices can be negotiated depending on the language combination, volume and complexity of the text.

Thank you for your time,

We wish you a wonderful day!

Hieroglifs International
orders@hieroglifs.com

Romania: www.hieroglifs.ro
Latvia: hieroglifs.com
Italy: www.hieroglifs.it

*If you do not wish to receive similar type of e-mails, please send us back the e-mail with a subject ''unsubscribe''.